Learn about real cowboys, pioneer families, movie television and recording stars, the Spanish conquest, Mexican ranchos, land purchases and sales of acreage, vast ranches and orchards, fruit, freight trains, wars, architecture, and much more! Tour highlights include:
- Amelia Earhart Statue
- The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (ATAS) -see amazing statues at TV Hall of Fame Plaza; take photos next to some of your favorite movie stars, directors, producers and characters!
- Amelia Earhart Library (1928)
- El Portal Theatre (1926)
- Tiny's Patio (1923)
- St. Paul’s First Lutheran Church
- NoHo Arts District
- NoHo Fire Station #60
- Lankershim Arts Center (1939) (S. Charles Lee, architect) -
- So. Pacific Railroad Depot (1896)
- Weddington Family History
- North Hollywood Masonic Temple Lodge 542
- Phil’s Diner
- Lankershim Elementary School (Marilyn Monroe attended)
1) Purchase tickets in advance on EVENTBRITE (we appreciate this)
2) Walk-up okay, but please contact us at 1-818-347-9665 or email at info@TheMuseumSFV.org to let us know you are attending and how many folks in your party.
When: December 1, 2019
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Cost: $10 per person
Parking: FREE street parking in area around park, library and church.
Tour meets promptly at 1:50 pm -
5211 Tujunga St.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Meet at Amelia Earhart Statue; NW corner of
Tujunga St. & Magnolia Blvd. (on corner of North Hollywood Regional Library)
Please visit us on the web at www.TheMuseumSFV.org
Visit The Museum’s blog too at museumsanfernandovalley.blogspot.com
Tell a friend. Bring a friend.
Michel (Michael) Stevens
Director of Historic Walking Tours