Tel: (818) 347-9665 PST

TheMuseumSFV@gmail.com

www.TheMuseumSFV.org




Thursday, May 13, 2010

HOW ABOUT A FARRELL'S ICE CREAM CONE

2010 THE YEAR OF VALLEY ADVENTURES Northridge100
Farrells Ice Cream Parlor Northridge - Archives of The Museum of the San Fernando Valley 2010

It's not too late to share your photographs and memorabilia of old-time Northridge. The Museum is working on a special portable exhibit of historic Zelzah, North Los Angeles, Northridge Village and Northridge right now.
You can share your images via jpg format or give us a telephone call at
1 (818) 347-9665

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to many birthday parties at Farrell's in Northridge in the early 1970's. I was just feeling nostalgic for it today and wishing I had a photograph of it. On a whim I googled it and found your photograph. Thanks so much!

Andrea Scott

Anonymous said...

I remember use to going to the location in San Diego in the late 80's and early 90's. I remember celebrating my 5th birthday at Farrell's back in 1987. Fun times :)

Unknown said...

Me too. I remember them singing and beating that drum. We lived in Simi and we'd go on special occasions. It was breath taking as a child. Those teenagers in the 70's made it so fun for us little children of the time.

Unknown said...

Me too. I remember them singing and beating that drum. We lived in Simi and we'd go on special occasions. It was breath taking as a child. Those teenagers in the 70's made it so fun for us little children of the time.