2010 -- The Year of Valley Adventures -- Northridge100
Faith Bible Church - Northridge - Photo by Gerald Fecht 2010 for the Archives of The Museum of the San Fernando Valley (click to enlarge)
Richard Hilton wrote: "in 1910, when the original Hawk Ranch was sold to the Valley Farms Co., who began to subdivide the land, several Norwegian immigrant families came to this area and began to farm the land. They formed a Lutheran congregation in 1910 and their first pastor was O.J.H. Preus until 1916 when S.T. Sorenson took over."