Please join us this Sunday, May 26th from 2:00 pm - 3:30pm
Learn about real cowboys, pioneer families, movie television and recording stars, the Spanish conquest, Mexican Ranchos, land purchases and sales of acreage, vast ranches and orchards, fruit, freight trains, wars, architecture, and much more! Tour highlights include:
- Amelia Earhart Statue
- Academy of Arts & Entertainment
- Amelia Earhart Library (1928)
- El Portal Theatre (1926)
- Tiny's Patio (1923)
- St. Paul’s First Lutheran Church
- NoHo Arts District
- NoHo Fire Station #60
- Lankershim Arts Center (1939) (S. Charles Lee, architect)
- So. Pacific Railroad Depot (1896)
- Weddington Family History
- North Hollywood Masonic Temple Lodge 542
- Phil’s Diner
- Lankershim Elementary School (Marilyn Monroe attended)
1) Purchase tickets in advance on EVENTBRITE (we appreciate this)
2) Walk-up okay, but please contact us at 1-818-347-9665 or email at info@TheMuseumSFV.org to let us know how many will be attending.
Cost: $10 per person
Parking: FREE street parking in area around park, library and church.
Tour meets promptly at 1:55 pm -
North Hollywood Regional Library
5211 Tujunga St.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
MEET next to Amelia Earhart Statue; NW corner of
Tujunga St. & Magnolia Blvd. (on corner of North Hollywood Regional Library)
The tour is about a one mile, flat walk. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat and bottle of water.
Please visit us on the web at www.TheMuseumSFV.org
Visit The Museum’s blog too at museumsanfernandovalley.blogspot.com
Tell a friend. Bring a friend.