Tel: (818) 347-9665 PST

TheMuseumSFV@gmail.com

www.TheMuseumSFV.org




Friday, May 24, 2013

JAYNE MANSFIELD OPENED A SWIMMING POOL COMPANY IN VAN NUYS

CHERISHING OUR VALLEY        2013

 Jayne Mansfield

In 1959 when this photograph appeared in the now defunct Valley Times, the famous actress Jayne Mansfield lent her name to a swimming pool company in Van Nuys. Located on 6120 Sepulveda Boulevard in Van Nuys, the "Jane Mansfield Dream Pool Company" built pools throughout the Valley. The photographer was George Brich.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not encountered
such a subject like this. I’m able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for the specialized and results-oriented guide. I won’t hesitate to refer your web site to anybody who needs and wants tips on this area.


Potent Water Care Pvt Ltd