Tel: (818) 347-9665 PST

TheMuseumSFV@gmail.com

www.TheMuseumSFV.org




Monday, January 31, 2011

NEW HINDU TEMPLE IN RESEDA

DISCOVERING OUR VALLEY           2011

I've been doing my morning exercises and watching a PBS series on The Story of India at the same time. I'm actually on my second round viewing the series. There is so much of Mother India that I want to and need to know.
Coincidentally, last week on the way home from a meeting with David Moon of CSUN's VISCOM program, I saw the recently completed Hindu Temple on Roscoe Avenue in Reseda. I stopped and learned that I need to come back in the early morning, or late afternoon.  I shall.  In the meanwhile, here's a gate ornament to invite us to learn more about the Hindu Religion and a little more about India, the place where nearly all western languages were born.

No comments: