CHERISHING OUR VALLEY 2013
The Goodwill Choral Club, chorus and orchestra, assembled for the Spring Music Festival - July-August, 1938 - Gift to The Museum of the San Fernando Valley from Gary Fredburg 2013.
(click on images to enlarge them.)
San Fernando Goodwill Industries Store
1126 San Fernando Road. In the Mission Hotel building.
Postcard announcing the new Goodwill Store - 14565 Lanark Street in Panorama City.
In 1938, there were Goodwill stores in Glendale, North Hollywood, and Tujunga/Sunland