DISCOVERING OUR VALLEY 2011
Among the many important objects recently donated to The Museum of the San Fernando Valley was this 1936 edition of Die Woche magazine. Part of the Henry Van Wolf collection, donated by Joseph Van Wolf, the magazine features several Olympians who made their home in the San Fernando Valley at the time.
Die Woche magazine 1936 - donated to The Museum of the San Fernando Valley by Joseph and Ladonna Van Wolf 2011 (click on image to enlarge)
Gary Fredburg (left) Museum Vice President examines Die Woche magazine being contributed to The Museum of the San Fernando Valley by Joseph Van Wolf (center). At the right is Richard Hilton, Museum Board member and Director of Museum tours. The three men are in the art studio of the late San Fernando Valley sculptor, Henry Van Wolf.