BUILDING A GREAT MUSEUM FOR THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY
The first public high school in Glendale, California was opened in 1902. Students not only came from Glendale, but from La Crescentia, Burbank and Eagle Rock. This grand old structure was built in 1908. Aging, earthquakes and even a student arsonist wore down this building that was located on Harvard Street.
Union High School, Glendale California - historic postcard - Gift to The Museum of the San Fernando Valley from Gary Fredburg 2014. (click on image to enlarge it.)