Tel: (818) 347-9665 PST

TheMuseumSFV@gmail.com

www.TheMuseumSFV.org




Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY EASTER TO THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY

Vintage Easter postcard - digital photo - gift to The Museum of the San Fernando Valley from Fred Berk 2008 (click on image to enlarge)
Greetings to The Museum Community.
Here's hoping that you all had a happy and safe Easter. My blog wouldn't open, so I'm just now able to post on our historic postcard.
I fixed a big Easter dinner for my family. Ham, sweet potatoes, baked squash, green beans, yeast rolls, salad and fruit salad. Yesterday, I was forced to watch Orlando Hudson complete the first "cycle" (home run, triple, double and single) in a Dodger game for over 40 years. Opening Day at the Dodgers! Living in the San Fernando Valley! Working to bring about The Museum of the San Fernando Valley! Song birds nesting on my Tarzana patio! Spring is here!
The good life.

No comments: