Phyllis Hansen shares with us:
Top 10 Reasons to Tour with your Museum of the San Fernando Valley
10. Finding fun, grass-roots things to do is what 2009 is all about.
9. It’s affordable.
8. It’s worthwhile; you’ll be benefiting a local organization.
7. The docents are extremely knowledgeable AND entertaining.
6. You won’t believe all the awesome history in your own backyard.
5. The San Fernando Valley has an amazing past.
4. You’ll get fresh air and exercise.
3. You’ll meet some new friends.
2. You’ll go home with a wad of trivia to impress your friends.
1. Because there’s a there there.