HISTORIC NORTH HOLLYWOOD WALKING TOUR
ANNUAL WALK IT OFF TOUR!
November 28, 2015
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
$10/person (please consider paying in advance)
During the Thanksgiving weekend, we have a fun event to shed some calories and become more culturally literate at the same time!
Additional tour highlights include:
- Amelia Earhart Statue
- Amelia Earhart Library (1928)
- El Portal Theatre (1926)
- St. Paul's First Lutheran Church
- NoHo Arts District
- NoHo Fire Station #60
- Lankershim Arts Center (1939) (S. Charles Lee, architect)
- So. Pacific Railroad Depot (1886)
- Commonwealth Savings & Loan Building
- Weddington Family History
- North Hollywood Masonic Temple Lodge 542
- Security Trust and Savings Bank (1924)
- Lankershim Elementary School (Marilyn Monroe attended)
In addition, if you would like write a check for a tour, it may be made payable and sent to: The Museum of the San Fernando Valley, 18860 Nordhoff St., Suite 204, Northridge, CA 91324-3885
To RSVP by phone for an upcoming historic walking tour, please contact us at (818) 347-9665 and leave your name, email, phone number and how many attendees or email at events@theMuseumSFV.org.
Tour meets at 10:00 am SHARP - Amelia Earhart Statue; NW corner of Tujunga St. & Magnolia Blvd. (at corner of Library); North Hollywood
See you on the 28th!